Organizations continuously increase the pressure on people, systems and devices. They have more data and information to drive innovation and decision-making. We see fewer cubicles and silos, but more collaborative workspaces. There are higher expectations on creativity and to get more done with less and deliver results fast. And for the devices, various manageability options and vast security from chip to the cloud. To be able to deliver, today’s employees need the best possible device and the new Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 fits perfectly.
Designed for the future of work
Surface Laptop 3 is the successor of the successful Surface Laptop 2 with many new designs and inventions to make it ready for the future of work. Just a few examples:
- Latest 10th Gen Intel Processor* with better battery life while delivering high processing power
- All day battery life, no longer searching for the adapter in panic during a meeting
- More ways to connect with USB-C and USB-A
- New dual far-field studio microphones for better online communications
- Improved 720p f2.0 HD camera for better appearance, even in low light
- Available with 13,5” and 15” PixelSense touchscreen
- Instant on (believe us, within seconds …) and Windows Hello password-free sign-in
- Fast charge technology, get enough power in minutes to complete important meetings
* Microsoft uses an own designed 10th Gen Intel Core Processor which isn’t subject to market shortage at other device brands.
All-in-all, by using Surface Laptop 3, people will strike the perfect balance; style versus speed, thin and light versus performance and battery life versus processing power. See the video below to get an impression of the Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 design quality:
Perfect for IT departments
Surface Laptop 3 comes standard with a couple of bonusses for the IT department:
- Standard BitLocker discrete TPM chips (drive encryption technology)
- Works seamlessly with cloud-powered security like Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection
- Hard drive is removable for data retention at the end of the device lifecycle
- Various support plans available
- Zero Touch Deployment option through Windows AutoPilot, Surface Enterprise Management Mode*
- Remotely control firmware-level functionality without having the device at the IT department for settings, features and upgrades
* When you buy your Surface Devices at Quexcel or one of our international partners, we will upload the files to your EM+S or Intune environment for your zero touch deployment. Read this knowledge base article.
Try it yourself!
Curious on how Surface Laptop 3 can boost your employees productivity? Curious on how to convince our boss that Surface Laptop 3 is the right device for you and your coworkers? Try it out now; demo units are available on request for customers in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany and the UK. Please do reach out to order yours.